Coins
/
Celo
/
2022-09-24

Last week’s (September 18 - September 24) irresolute Celo : the price moved up no more than 4%.

The behavior of Celo last week was characterized by the occurrence of upswings. CELO has been going through a period of medium volatility, which fell in line with the occurred price changes. The market capitalization of the asset has been increasing in concert with the price of the coin. The trading volume on the crypto coin's market has been increasing throughout the reviewed period along with its price.

Celo has been moving reservedly on the backdrop of average volatility. The market analysis reveals that the mild average volatility of 6% restrained CELO 's price swings. The largest volatility for the given period occurred on September 18 and amounted to 5.41%. The asset saw its volatility drop to the lowest level for the given period on September 22 as it shrank to 0.09%. The mild volatility during the period of review allowed the price of the crypto coin to remain stable and predictable.

The coin market was down by 5% on September 19, the second day of the reviewed time period. During the following trading period on September 20, the price of Celo oscillated between the low at $0.75 and the high at $0.78, while the price moved down by 2%. CELO ’s performance during September 21 was the following: the price increased by 5% in conjunction with the acceptable trading volume. The price range of Celo on September 22 formed between $0.76 and $0.79, whereas the daily price extremities were $0.73 and $0.79. The activity on the crypto coin's market on September 23 resulted in the asset being traded between $0.81, the open of the day, and $0.8, the close of the day; at some point, the price spiked to the daily high at $0.82 and briefly dropped to the daily low at $0.79. On the last day of the reviewed period, the coin was locked between $0.8 and $0.83, though the price managed to puncture these levels to reach the 24H high at $0.83 and the 24H low at $0.8. During the reviewed time period, the asset was able to achieve the weekly high at $0.83, though at a certain point, the bear pressurized the price down to the weekly low at $0.73. The price action on the weekly time frame made Celo within the 4% range from its weekly low to the weekly high, while the oscillation amplitude between these price points amounted to $0.03.

The past 7 days were marked by a change in average daily trading volume from $6 391 337 on September 18 to $14 860 511 on September 24. To understand a bigger picture, we need to match the numbers from last week with the week before that, when the CELO market had its volume ranging between $11 767 277 and $19 071 475. The asset demonstrated an 18% change in trading volume, when compared against its performance in the past 7 days, while its price fluctuated by 4%.

The total capitalization of Bitcoin at the start of the analyzed time period (September 18) amounted to $375 419 419; by the end of that period (September 24), the capitalization went to $381 343 797. CELO experienced a 2% change in total market capitalization throughout the past seven days. While the market capitalization of the coin was altered by 2%, its price has made a 4% change. Celo ’s market capitalization from the week before changed by 10%, as the result of fluctuation between $410 107 907 and $375 419 419, to give a clearer vision of the current state of the market.

Price
Volatility
Capitalization
Volume
Mon 19Wed 21Fri 23Mon 19Wed 21Fri 230.760.780.800.820.840.760.780.800.820.84
Article date: September 24 | September 18 - 24

Market reviews for similar coins for September 18 - 24