March 9 - March 15 price action recap: PlatON Network sees a weak 4% gain as the buyers take a step back.

PlatON Network has been bearish last week as its price has been predominantly rising. The situation on the LAT market shows that the underlying asset is currently experiencing a period of medium volatility. There has been a fall in the market capitalization of the asset during the period under review. There has been a decline in trading volume on the crypto coin's market in conjunction with the price movement.

While the volatility remains restrained, PlatON Network isn't making any explosive moves. Our comprehensive data indicates that the price change of LAT has been moderate on the back of the average volatility of 15% for the given time period. The most significant volatility occurred on March 9 and reached 21.79%. The price of the asset had fluctuated the least on March 13, when the volatility plummeted to 4.13%. The crypto coin's market didn't put up any surprises due to mild average volatility of 15%.

The opening price of PlatON Network was at $0.02 on March 9, with sellers having a more visible presence on the market. The losses of LAT after the weekly open on March 9 amounted to 10%. The market sentiment on March 10 stayed bearish as the coin obtained another 18%. On March 11, the market was moving to the upside as PlatON Network went 2% up from the low at $0.013 to the high at $0.016. Over the next trading period (on March 12), LAT was moving up by 17% on the back of a congruous trading volume. The price oscillation of PlatON Network on March 13 was in the $0.02 - $0.02 range; at the same time, the price stretched out to reach the 24H low at $0.016 and the 24H high at $0.018. The trading period on March 14 saw the crypto coin forming the price amplitude between the open at $0.02 and the close at $0.02, also interacting with $0.02 (24H low) and $0.02 (24H high). As for the occurrences on March 15, the price of the coin bottomed at $0.018 and peaked at $0.02, while its daily range formed between $0.02 and $0.02. The price action on the asset's market during the period between March 9 and March 15 topped at $0.02, while the bottom of the price range was established at $0.01. PlatON Network bounced 4% between the low of the week and the peak price for the same time period, ultimately creating a price range of $0.0008.

The past 7 days were marked by a change in average daily trading volume from $946 930 on March 9 to $2 477 186 on March 15. During the week before March 9, the trading volume of LAT flowed from $1 743 803 to $3 094 837. The 47% trading volume fluctuation between March 9 and March 15, as compared with the previous period, served as a basis for a 4% price move.

The total market capitalization of PlatON Network during the past 7-day oscillated between $70 207 758, the starting point that was established on March 9, and $69 824 576 on March 15, the end date of the reviewed period. LAT experienced a 1% change in total market capitalization throughout the past seven days. The price of the coin changed by 4% on the back of the 1% shift in its total market capitalization. During the week before the analyzed time frame, the market capitalization of PlatON Network moved by 5% as it went from $80 893 394 to $76 556 717, and gave a better understanding of the general direction in which this market is flowing.

Thu 09Sat 11Mon 13Wed 15Thu 09Sat 11Mon 13Wed 150.01400.01500.01600.01700.01800.01900.01400.01500.01600.01700.01800.0190
Article date: March 15 | March 9 - 15

Market reviews for similar coins for March 9 - 15